Pages

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 21, 2017

A Couple Of Looks

I have had these looks just sitting in my memory card for a while now. I've been so busy with work that it's been hard to find the time to post the way I would like to. I've still been struggling a bit with finding another job that I've been a bit down lately. It's more than just finding another job, it's also the issues me and Asia's dad been having. I talk a lot about this on my YouTube channel. If you guys want to know a bit more of what's been going on in my life I would suggest go and check out my channel link is right here https://www.youtube.com/user/msavila33/featured . I would love it if you guys subscribe and like my videos. 

BEANIE: F21
SUNNIES: SUNNGLASSSPOT
TOP: DD'S
SHORTS: F21
SHOES: ROSS

IMG_7593


IMG_7592


IMG_7591



SUNNIES: SUNGLASSSPOT
BOMBER JACKET: MY DAD'S
T-SHIRT: WALMART
PANTS: F21
SHOES:ROSS
IMG_7708


IMG_7703



HAT: F21
SUNNIES: SUNGLASSSPOT
PLUS SIZE SHIRT: DD'S
SHOES: THIRFTED
IMG_7659


IMG_7654


IMG_7653

1 comment: